Our classes on Women focus on rape prevention techniques and tactics. Learn to spot danger signs and learn how to defend yourself when no danger signs are given. This program teaches you how to defend yourself against common chokes, grabs, bearhugs, and other attacks including fighting on the ground, carjackings, home invasions, in your bed and when confronted by a weapon. We emphasize realistic scenarios and realistic defenses.
We offer programs that focus on sexual assault, parking lot attacks, and domestic violence.
- One day seminars.
- 5 week “Lady Krav” programs.
- Private individual instruction.
- Private Group Instruction (Get a group of your best friends together and we will customize a class with your group in mind.)
Did you know…
- One American is forcibly raped every 5 minutes.
- Women ages 16-24 are at the highest risk of being sexually assaulted, four times that of all women.
- 1 out of every 8 college women will be raped
- Most rapists are 15-24 years old.
- More than 60% of all rapes occur in a person’s home.
- More than 50% of acquaintance rapes occurred in the man’s car or home.
That you can defend yourself…
- Victims of sexual abuse sustained an increase amount of physical injury if they pleaded, cried or tried reasoning.
- Approximately 50% of women escape attempted sexual assaults if they yell.
- Approximately 85% of women escape attempted sexual assaults if they vigorously and quickly resist physically.